Saturday, April 27, 2013

New Beginnings

Hello Blogger World!

       I'm so excited to start blogging at the start of a new beginning in my life! I'm currently ending my fourth year teaching. For the past three years, I've taught second grade, and then first grade. Now, with the current budget situation in my county, I got moved to.........K-5 music!! You guys, I have to be honest--I'm so excited to have a job, but I am so scared about doing music! My original degree was in Music Education, then I got my Master's in Reading and Literacy Curriculum and Instruction. I taught K-5 music during my first year of teaching, but that was over three years ago!

     So, I decided that now was the time to start blogging and getting ideas from you guys! I'm scouring Pinterest, and other music blogs for suggestions of how to make this transition. What are your ideas?? What should I be thinking about right now for my future music classroom?  Ready...Set...Comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment